- January 4, 2020
- Posted by: unionescrow
From take-off to landing
We manage hundreds of aircraft leases and SPVs around the world, working with a wide range of aircraft lessors, including both new entrants and established players.
UNION-ESCROW Group has extensive experience in providing corporate services to companies and special purpose vehicles (SPVs) used for owning and leasing aircraft. Our clients include banks, airlines, private equity companies, hedge funds and aircraft lessors.
Our services are tailored to meet your requirements. We have a worldwide reputation for providing flexible, responsive support, and putting our clients’ needs at the forefront of everything we do. We have staff in every major global jurisdiction used for aviation services. This allows us to move swiftly and provide efficient, effective service anywhere in the world.
We specialise in providing services to:
- aircraft leasing structures
- aircraft and engine securitization vehicles
- operating lease platforms including holding companies and aircraft owning companies (AOCs)
- aircraft financing structures
From set up to running the leasing structure and supporting the debt transactions funding the aircraft purchase
UNION-ESCROW Group helps you with SPV incorporation, capitalisation and ownership – either through a foundation or share trustee services. But we don’t stop there. Once the preferred structure is set up, we make sure it runs smoothly. We can also support the debt transaction by providing Agency (including cash management) and Fiduciary services to the lessor funding the aircraft purchase via the syndicated loan/capital markets.
We provide directorship services to manage the structure selected by you the client, which includes the preferred option of qualified, independent, in-house directors. We also provide company secretarial services, a registered office and a named company secretary. Our services also extend to taking care of the maintenance of the SPV’s statutory books and records.
With regards to legislative obligations, we’re able to take on the burden of filing all returns and declarations required by local company legislation. Add to this our transaction accounting package which includes; organising financial statements, tax preparation and filing plus regulatory reporting, and you will find a complete, comprehensive service.
Global aviation finance reach
UNION-ESCROW Group has offices in all key aircraft leasing and aviation finance jurisdictions.
Bermuda, the Cayman Islands and the USA
Australia, China, Hong Kong, Labuan and Singapore
France, Ireland, Malta, Mauritius, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and the UK
Ireland to Spain, Norway to Japan, Labuan to Malaysia, UK to Thailand and Australia, Sweden to Brazil, France to Indonesia and Mauritius to India
Why work with us?
UNION-ESCROW Group’s aircraft finance services provide a number of advantages.
- Expertise: we are one of the largest providers of corporate services to aviation transactions, and have a pool of talented, experienced staff. We allow you to focus on your key strategic goals, rather than the day-to-day management of your deals.
- Flexibility: We provide a broad range of services to aviation clients.
- Single point of contact: You receive an experienced person to act as your single point of contact, and handle the internal coordination within UNION-ESCROW Group.
- Independence: UNION-ESCROW Group is not tied to any financial institution, law, tax or accounting firm. Our independence guarantees that we always put the interest of our clients first.
- Global Footprint: We have a global offering with presence in all the major financial hubs supported by an extensive footprint in over 80 countries.
What sets our aviation finance services apart
We manage hundreds of aircraft leases in SPVs around the world, working with a wide range of aircraft lessors, including both new entrants and established players. Nine out of the 10 top global aircraft lessors are our clients. We service half of the top 50 aircraft lessors globally, who lease more than 400 aircraft through entities managed by us.
Our in-depth understanding of the operating lease sector and requirements of aircraft owners and lessors, makes us the partner of choice.