- January 4, 2020
- Posted by: unionescrow
Assisting corporate, financial institution and sovereign clients with their debt raising requirements.
UNION-ESCROW Group supports clients looking to raise debt via the capital markets through the provision of a number of Agency and Fiduciary services. We are a leading provider of Agency and Trust services to the debt capital markets, offering issuers a full suite of services to aid competitive deal execution.
We can support the following products:
- investment grade bonds
- high yield bonds
- secured bonds
- medium term note (MTN) programmes/debt issuance programmes (DIP)
- convertible and exchangeable bonds
- ijara programme structures
Broad suite of corporate bonds services
We provide expert support throughout the transaction lifecycle, delivered by teams in all our major jurisdictions and across industries.
Our services include Note and Security Trustee/Security Agent services which focus on:
- documentation review and negotiation
- a comprehensive range of security including cash, securities, land, plant and machinery, insurance policies, ships and aircraft
- know your client (KYC) services and clearance
- administration and transaction support
- In addition to the above, we offer Registrar and Calculation Agent services for privately placed transactions.
Why work with us?
Choosing UNION-ESCROW Group’s corporate bonds services provide a number of advantages.
- Expertise: we are one of the largest providers of corporate services, with a pool of talented, experienced staff. We allow our clients to focus on their key strategic goals, rather than the day-to-day management of their deals.
- Flexibility: We provide a broad range of corporate bonds services to clients right across our network of offices in more than 80 countries. We have the ability to adapt our services to meet your specific needs.
- Single point of contact: we can provide an experienced person to act as your single point of contact, and co-ordinate your services internally.
- Independence: UNION-ESCROW Group is not tied to any financial institution, law, tax or accounting firm. Our independence guarantees that we always put the interest of our clients first.
- Global Footprint: We have a global offering with presence in all the major financial hubs supported by an extensive footprint in over 80 countries.
What sets our corporate bond services apart
We are able to work at every stage of the corporate debt lifecycle. Paired with our global governance and compliance knowledge, this means we are able to offer a comprehensive and unrivalled service across our global network.