- January 4, 2020
- Posted by: unionescrow
An extensive global service through our network of more than 80 offices worldwide.
Through our network of offices we are able to offer an extensive escrow service, account agent service in support of project finance and cash manager and account service in support of structured finance for our client’s transactions globally and locally.
As an escrow agent, UNION-ESCROW Group services and administers clients’ escrowed assets such as cash, property (including intellectual property), contracts, or other collateral. Performing within the terms and conditions set out in its escrow agreement, we can support escrow requirements for a wide variety of transactions and services. These include:
- mergers and acquisitions
- asset sales/divestitures
- collateralized lending
- litigation / dispute resolution
- corporate restructurings
- real estate sale and leasebacks
- royalty payments
- special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs)
- initial margin segregation and account control services
- account bank services for private equity firms
Account agent and cash management
As an account agent to project finance and securitisation transactions, we are able to support both onshore and offshore needs by providing a combination of operating accounts, collection accounts and debt service reserve accounts (DSRA). As a non-bank, independent provider of Agency services, we can partner with lead managers/structuring banks, sponsors and other parties to affect a cohesive solution. This allows the underlying financial institution to benefit from the positive balance sheet impact of the balances, whether this be in the context of a PPP (private, public partnership) structure or a traditional term loan funding.
Why work with us?
Choosing UNION-ESCROW Group’s escrow, account agent and cash management services provides a number of advantages.
- Expertise: as one of the largest providers of financial transactions, we have a pool of talented staff with industry experience. We allow our clients to focus on their key strategic goals, rather than the day-to-day management.
- Flexibility: We provide a broad range of services for clients on escrow, account bank and cash management.
- Single point of contact: we can provide an experienced person to act as a single point of contact for you, and co-ordinate internally within UNION-ESCROW Group.
- Independence: UNION-ESCROW Group is not tied to any financial institution, law, tax or accounting firm. Our independence guarantees that we always put the interest of our clients first.
- Global Footprint: We have a global offering with presence in all the major financial hubs supported by an extensive footprint in over 80 countries.
UNION-ESCROW Group is not a bank, but we have strong relationships with a number of financial institutions and can either make an introduction, or work with your preferred bank in support of your escrow transaction.
What sets our Escrow, Account Agent, Cash Manager services apart?
Our governance and compliance knowledge, paired with our deep understanding of the capital markets and adjacent, financial, transactions. Combine this with our ability to support, often complex, transactions from A to Z, and we’re able to offer a comprehensive and unrivalled service across our global network.
To find out exactly how we can help you, make an enquiry with us today.