- January 4, 2020
- Posted by: unionescrow
Removing the operational and administrative burden for global asset managers through partnership representation, global entity management – integrated accountancy and tax, HR and payroll and corporate secretarial back-office services – and M & A support
As a fund services provider, our specialist team provides flexible solutions for every fund administration need – from formation and ongoing administration, to depositary and investor services.
We offer a full range of globalisation services, helping funds stay compliant and operationally efficient.
Additional fund services for global asset managers
Businesses in the United States classified for federal tax purposes as US partnerships must elect an official “partnership representative” to liaise with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Partnership representatives can be an individual or a corporation with a substantial presence in the US. They do not have to be involved in the business of the partnership, so can use a third-party such as UNION-ESCROW Group.
Support the fund’s underlying portfolio companies
It can be extremely difficult to manage legal and operational requirements whether your fund’s portfolio companies are running a local business preparing to enter a new market or a multinational corporation operating across many borders.
We support portfolio companies expanding and operating abroad. Our integrated Accounting & Tax, HR & Payroll and Corporate Secretarial services make entity management safe and operationally-efficient and cost-effective.
We are extremely experienced at supporting the timely closure of M&A transactions, including carve-outs, setting a firm foundation for NewCo operating success in the critical first 90 days.
Whether your transaction involves a simple, single entity or a complex footprint spanning multiple jurisdictions, once the tension and excitement of price negotiation dies down, it is essential to maintain momentum on the many essential administrative tasks needed to complete the deal and move ahead. These are the ones that can delay closing, incurring enormous professional fees or, when the deal has closed, hit the payback target of revenue-generating models because the administrative foundation is not fit for purpose.
Some of the biggest problems companies face in M&A is underestimating the amount of time needed to fully address the administration needed for timely operational readiness.
Our QuickStart to Carve-Outs offer solutions to forming, compliant and fully operational NewCos on time.
Deploy UNION-ESCROW Group’s full-service offering and lay firm foundations for your fund.
- Start with the essential building blocks: administration, accounting, depositary, transfer agency and trustee services.
- Continue with robust governance and reporting that stems from our mastery of regulatory detail in over 80 jurisdictions.
- Enjoy a seamless global service, coordinated through a single contact, based near your operational teams in any of the major fund jurisdictions.
- Rely on specialists who understand the spectrum of investment funds – mezzanine, debt fund and fund of funds among them – plus pooling vehicles covering real assets and commodities, REITs, private equity and real estate and infrastructure.
- Work with a team that enjoys excellent relationships with leading independent law firms and tax consultants, collaborating efficiently and facilitating first-class advice worldwide.
- Access our services 24 hours a day, regardless of where you are based.
We make a complex world simple
UNION-ESCROW Group is the leading provider of administrative support services for international business expansion – organically or through M&A – and investment funds.
With close-knit teams of some 7,800 in-house experts – on the ground in over 80 locations – we are the only company worldwide to provide the combination of fiduciary, company secretarial, accounting and tax and HR and payroll services essential to the success of businesses investing, operating and expanding across multiple jurisdictions.
We know how to unlock access to some of the world’s most attractive markets – no matter how complex – swiftly, safely and efficiently.
That’s why over 60% of the Fortune Global 500 and FTSE 100 and almost half of the top 300 private equity firms use us.