- January 4, 2020
- Posted by: unionescrow
Your global partner for comprehensive fund administration services that enhance international operations
Operating across borders brings complexity, risk and cost.
Investment managers with multi-domiciled funds need a comprehensive range of fund administration services they can rely on for compliance and operational success.
We set up funds correctly from a financial and legal perspective to minimise risk and optimise governance and control. At the same time, our services enable swift expansion into new territory, remaining cost-effective within existing global operations.
Our expertise covers administration for complex multi-jurisdictional investment structures and international holdings and property companies.
Our primary aim is to become an informed business partner that takes care of the investment fund administration, leaving clients to focus on what they do best – executing fund strategy.
International fund administration services
Our investment fund administration includes domiciliary and management, accounting, reporting and consolidation, corporate legal and secretarial services, loan servicing and tax compliance.
We lead and coordinate all activities linked to the operation of investment funds.
- fund accounting services: statutory bookkeeping, accounting under relevant accounting standards (IFRS or local GAAP), financial reporting and annual financial statements, consolidated reporting and financial statements and investor allocations
- a wide range of tax compliance services including the preparation and filing of CIT and VAT declarations
- preparation of fund reports and financial statements and capital statements for investors
- fund administration compliance and investor on-boarding services includingKYC/AML checks and enhanced due diligence for FATCA and CRS
- corporate legal and secretarial functions, including preparation of board and shareholders’ minutes and maintaining the shareholders’ register
- registrar and transfer agency services
- generation and coordination of capital call notices and distribution notices
- fee calculation, including preferred return and carried interest/performance
- depositary services
Deploy UNION-ESCROW Group’s full-service offering and lay firm foundations for your fund.
- Start with the essential building blocks: administration, accounting, depositary, transfer agency and trustee services.
- Continue with robust governance and reporting that stems from our mastery of regulatory detail in over 80 jurisdictions.
- Enjoy a seamless global service, coordinated through a single contact, based near your operational teams in any of the major fund jurisdictions.
- Rely on specialists who understand the spectrum of investment funds – mezzanine, debt fund and fund of funds among them – plus pooling vehicles covering real assets and commodities, REITs, private equity and real estate and infrastructure.
- Work with a team that enjoys excellent relationships with leading independent law firms and tax consultants, collaborating efficiently and facilitating first-class advice worldwide.
- Access our services 24 hours a day, regardless of where you are based.
We make a complex world simple
UNION-ESCROW Group is the leading provider of administrative support services for international business expansion – organically or through M&A – and investment funds.
With close-knit teams of some 7,800 in-house experts – on the ground in over 80 locations – we are the only company worldwide to provide the combination of fiduciary, company secretarial, accounting and tax and HR and payroll services essential to the success of businesses investing, operating and expanding across multiple jurisdictions.
We know how to unlock access to some of the world’s most attractive markets – no matter how complex – swiftly, safely and efficiently.
That’s why over 60% of the Fortune Global 500 and FTSE 100 and almost half of the top 300 private equity firms use us.