- January 4, 2020
- Posted by: unionescrow
Meeting the onshore and offshore servicing demands that are inherent with long-term project financing.
We have a dedicated team of experienced loan and project finance professionals, with in-depth knowledge of dealing with a variety of lenders – from both the MLA/ECA arena and commercial lenders. We support the project before and after financial close.
Our services are tailored to meet your requirements. We specialise in providing:
- timely communication of all reports and relevant financial information to the syndicate
- process rollover and rate resets
- lender assignments, transfers, draw downs and interest monies
- compliance and legal documentation
Working with a broad range of project finance participants
We work with multiple players in the project finance market, representing decision makers from governments, project developers, sponsors, local and international investors who are active in the infrastructure space.
Continuously evolving regulations and laws can make it difficult for parties involved in project finance to comply with complex local governance and regulatory requirements. Having a partner to streamline these complexities, who knows how to navigate the challenges between the public and private sectors (PPP), and can do so globally, makes things a lot easier.
The services we typically offer in support of a project finance transaction include:
- Facility Agent
- Security Agent, Security Trustee, or Collateral Agent
- Inter-creditor agent
- Account Agent
Why work with us?
Choosing UNION-ESCROW Group’s project finance services provides a number of advantages.
- Expertise: as one of the largest providers of project finance and loan services globally, we have a pool of talented, experienced staff. We allow you the client to focus on your key strategic goals rather than the day-to-day management of your transactions.
- Flexibility: We provide a broad range of services regarding project finance.
- Single point of contact: we can provide an experienced person to act as a single point of contact for you, and co-ordinate internally within UNION-ESCROW Group.
- Independence: UNION-ESCROW Group is not tied to any financial institution, law, tax or accounting firm. Our independence guarantees that we always put the interest of our clients first.
- Global Footprint: We have a global offering with presence in all the major financial hubs supported by an extensive footprint in over 80 countries.
What sets our project finance services apart
Our project finance services are comprehensive, flexible and can be modified as your needs evolve. The scope of our services is tailored to meet your specifications and expectations.
What sets us apart is our ability to work at every stage of the project lifecycle across a variety of markets. We know what is critical to successfully administrate project financing. From the co-ordination of complex consents and waivers, to ensuring responsiveness to requests for information.